4/5/2014
Am I...Am I sleeping?
No...
When did I wake up?
Did I..
Am I awake?
Is this a dream?
...
A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep.
A fantasy?
...
Fantasies are dreams...
_____
When did this become my reality?
...Who's fucking Minions are these?
...crazy...purple...mad...
The Leader isn't clear quite yet...
...the Partner is rising to power
...he doesn't show it
_____
I've had this dream before...
I've been here...
It's all so surreal.
I've seen you here before
...I've seen you in my dreams...
________
&
...now here we are
...We're home now love
...We made it safe & sound
The storm wasn't as bad as they predicted...
--------
Welcome to the family
..is My Queen ready to meet her minions?
----—----—---
The leader lost his queen.
...the Partner found his Queen
----------
Survive the journey
...Survive Reality.
-——--
Minion Queen
He is my rock. He is my light.
I am his strength. I will follow til the end.
The King stands strong like the mountain. Full in glory and pride.
The Queen is gentle, like a calm lake. Be fair in your motions, for if you disturb the land, the lake leaves no survivors.
Accept your fate. Follow your intuition.
No regrets.
No explanations.
No excuses.
No comments:
Post a Comment